Monday, August 17, 2009

Its been a while!

Hmm...its been a while since I've posted anything.

Not much new with us...getting closer to school starting and I'm not very thrilled about it. Where did summer go? We still have a lot of things we'd like to do before summer is over. Hopefully we still get a chance to.

Our puppy is the cutest ever! She is finally brave enough to go down our stairs, so she just sits by the door waiting for Derek to get home. Its so cute. Or she'll watch the neighbor kids playing outside. Having a puppy around has definitely been work at times, but its so worth it. Shes so playful and cuddly, I couldnt imagine not having her around.

One of my best friends, Kayla, went into labor this afternoon and I was really bummed that I had to work tonight so I couldnt be around to hear how everything went. I'm pretty impatient to hear the news! Blake promised everyone he would post something on facebook, so I've randomly checked throughout the night, but still nothing. Im pretty sure telling everyone isnt his number one priority, but I'm super excited for them and hope everything is going well.

Speaking of babies, my sister Michelle is due to have her baby in a few short weeks! I cant wait. Being an aunt is seriously the greatest thing ever. I cant imagine what our family is going to be like with another little one running around :) Derek is also loving it. Now that he can actually say hes an uncle now that we're married! He loves kids and its so cute to see him play with Mara. Oh the baby fever has already started! He is just as excited as I am to get to that stage in our lives.

No comments: