Monday, September 21, 2009

Kevin & Danielle's Wedding!




















What a fun weekend! One of my good friends Danielle got married on Saturday, so the weekend was filled with wedding festivities! I was Danielle's personal attendant/photographer (at least until the professional photographer arrived!) and I had a blast! I have known Danielle for many years and was so excited to be part of her special day.
I couldnt believe the amount of detail she put into everything. She made everything by hand...centerpieces, decorations, programs, you name it! She cut down tree branches for her centerpieces to go with the outdoor theme, and used baby food jars as candle holders hanging from the branches. It was such a neat, inexpensive idea. I loved it. Everything was perfect, and the weather couldnt have been better for an outdoor wedding! It almost made me want to get married again...almost! =)

No comments: