Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stressed

Yikes. Just when I think my life is settling down, I realize I have even more things to do! I cant keep up!

As school is winding down for the trimester, the papers and presentations are increasing, and my stress level is through the roof! After a very long weekend of work, all I wanted to do on Monday was sleep! Luckily I had exciting things to do, like meet my mom at Mestads to try on my wedding dress for the first time! :) So I was actually able to wake up early. But then I had to sit in class for 4 hours, and then the day was over. Now today I have the entire day off of work and school...and as I was looking at my schedule, I realized that I have very limited time the next week to get my presentation done...so I need to do it TODAY. I have rewritten it a couple of times already because I dont really know what shes really expecting us to do...and I'm ready to throw my computer out the window. I would much rather write a paper any day...Or even take a test for that matter!

We only have 3 more weeks of classes, and then I'll finally have a break. But too bad we have deadlines for the wedding coming up this week too and have to get the DJ our song list, the videographer needs our photos and song choices for our slide show and we still need to find someone to sing for the wedding and make our cake! Oh, and we need passports too for our honeymoon.

Not to mention the fact that Derek and I are working different shifts right now, so when I actually have time get some of the wedding stuff done, he needs to sleep.

I wish I could just hire someone to do this crap for me. This is so frustrating. I cant believe I CHOSE to do all of this at once....

4 comments:

Katie said...

deep breath!!

it will all be just fine! My coworker just applied for a passport and it arrived only about a week later, so at least the wait on those isn't too long, so if you can't get to it ASAP, it will be fine.
Let me know if you need help with any of the wedding stuff!

Michelle said...

You'll get it all done. Just take one step at a time! The wedding stuff always seems overwhelming because it feels like everything is due at once. Just get the things done that you have to and the rest will fall into place. Let me know if you need help with anything too!

Hang in there! It will all be worth it in the end!

Barb said...

Just take it one day at a time. You've been overwhelmed before and it works out. Classes will be done soon and that will relieve a lot of stress. You don't have to go together to get your passport, so if you're in the area just stop and do it. It doesn't take long. One less thing on your to do list.

Anonymous said...

Delegate, delegate, delegate.

:)

Elisa