Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm MARRIED! =)

After 11 months of wedding planning, on May 16th, I finally married my best friend :)

The wedding was everything I dreamed it would be, and more! It was such a fun day. Even though our flowers were the wrong color, I realized that if that was the worst that could happen, I was okay with it! Everything else was perfect. 200+ friends and family came to celebrate with us! Now that the wedding is over, it seems very strange to sit at home with nothing to do :) The wedding planning, moving, working, and homework had taken over my life..and now that I still have a few more days off of work, we are completely moved into our house, I've spent a lot of time relaxing and enjoying the beginning of married life :)

Our honeymoon was great! We went on a Caribbean cruise and it was awesome. It was also pretty cheap compared to other options we looked into, which is always a plus! I got A LOT of sun, and ended up peeling pretty bad when I got home, but it was totally worth it. The weather was great, and the views were even better! And not to mention the meals that were all included...24/7 all you can eat buffets, room service, and the most elegant dinners I have ever had! I dont think I have ever eaten so much! I'm pretty sure I gained back a few of the 17 pounds I had lost before the wedding, but it was totally worth it!

So far married life is good! Our house definitely feels like home now that we have everything unpacked and decorated. (thanks to having 2 1/2 weeks off of work!) I'm glad we moved when we did, because it was great to come home to OUR home :)

I'll post pictures later. I'm getting really anxious to see our professional wedding photos! :) :)

No comments: