Monday, May 11, 2009

Less than a week to go!!

I cant believe it...in less than a week, I will be MARRIED!! How crazy is that?! We will have a new house, wedding, and honeymoon, all in less than a month! Crazy. Of course I'm on a break at work right now (1:41 am) planning out my next few days of craziness before the big day. All of the last minute wedding stuff with papers for school and boxes to unpack is enough to make my head spin! I'm surprisingly calm though, concidering. Everyone keeps asking me if I'm freaking out yet, and prior to that, I honestly dont think it had really set in yet! Derek is excited, which is enough to keep a smile on my face. Although at the beginning he wasnt always the most helpful ;) He is now asking what he can do to help, and constantly reminding me how excited he is to finally say I'm his wife :) He is such a sweetheart.

Anyway...this will probably be my last post until we get back from our honeymoon! I just hope the weather shapes up a bit by then! Pray for no rain!!! So far its looking like rain most of the week but there is still plenty of time for that to change!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Let the countdown begin!