Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm an auntie again! =)




Babies, babies, everywhere! Apparently this is the year for babies! My sister Michelle had a beautiful baby girl, Rylee Paige, on September 6th. She is super sweet and very mellow. I couldnt get over how much she looked like Michelle! We went to the hospital to meet her the day she was born, and when she was a week old, we stopped over to see the family at home since Derek hadnt met his new niece yet. She is perfect, and I'm so excited to have another niece! - And I'm also excited that my sister Katie is pregnant with her second child! =) I love the fact that the three cousins will be close in age.

Along with becoming an Auntie again, two of my friends also had little ones recently! My friend Kayla had baby boy, Tyson Blake, on August 17th. Since I've been sick, I didnt get to meet him until a little over a week ago. He is pretty cute as well!




And on September 11th, my friend Jenni had a baby girl! Olivia Dale. She was just a peanut at 6lbs 2oz...and although she thought she was 2 weeks "overdue," found out later that the doctors were wrong about her due date, and she actually delivered her at 39 weeks!



Needless to say, this means lots of baby time for me! =)

No comments: