Monday, December 15, 2008

Blah

Yep, still sick. I was supposed to work tonight, but I had to call in. Derek's friend Andrew from Sandstone is in town for the night, and while they're in Owatonna with some of our other friends having some drinks and playin games, I'm stuck at home. Grr. When am I going to start feeling better? This is getting old really fast...

Nothing else exciting to write about. Workin on finishing another book..since theres nothing else to do when you're stuck on the couch all day!

On a happier note, the Vikings kicked ass yesterday! That cheered me up fast! Apparently they struggle to beat the bad teams but sweep the good teams! How does that work?!

4 comments:

Katie said...

sorry you're still sick! Is it a bad cold, or flu, or what?

Nice job on the reading! Which one are you reading now? Did you like 19 minutes?

Jenna said...

I had just been achy all over and didnt have an appetite. I'd start sweating and then get the chills, but never actually had a fever. Now Im finally hungry, but feel like I'm going to throw up whenever I eat something. Of course, I never actually throw up. I'm starting to think I'd feel much better if I did though! Its just one thing after another. Ugh.

I'm reading Vanishing Acts now, the other one you let me borrow. I was told by people at work that it was their least favorite book by her though. Ha! We'll see. So far its not too bad. I loved 19 Minutes! I still think My Sisters Keeper is my favorite though.

Jenny said...

Sorry to hear you're still sick. Hope you feel better soon! And go Vikes!

Katie said...

I liked that one! (I liked most of them, there were only one or two that weren't as interesting, but that was one that I liked quite a bit).

Yuck. Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon! At lesat you should be over it in time for Christmas!