Friday, December 12, 2008

Books

Well my dreaded final is over! Such a relief! I think I did pretty well, but I wont know for sure until Sunday. One class down, and only 8 more to go before I have another degree! Woo hoo.

After sleeping for most of the day on Wednesday, it was no surprise that I was unable to sleep last night. I didnt feel the best, and tossing and turning was getting me nowhere, so I thought I'd read...reading has always put me to sleep in the past, so I was sure I'd be asleep in no time! I started reading a book that I was borrowing from my sister, Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. I've read two other books by her and loved them, and so far this book isnt any different! I started reading in attempt to fall asleep, and its now 8:45 am and I'm still awake! Yes, I'm a very slow reader so most of you would probably have the book finished by now, but I'm not quite done yet. I am amazed that I havent been able to put it down since 4 am! And I will be even more amazed when I'm able to read the entire book today! My sisters would be impressed ;) I really havent really read much other than nursing textbooks and lately its been art history books! (BORING!) Now that I'm done with classes for a few weeks, maybe I'll get the other one read that I borrowed from Katie as well! Haha!

3 comments:

Katie said...

see?? Books are awesome!! Woohoo!!

Michelle said...

Nice work! I loved that one. It was very hard to put down. Her books are almost too real sometimes. Like what would you do if that was your kid?!

Jenna said...

I know! They do seem so real, and I think thats why I like them so much. Her books definitely dont put me to sleep! hehe!