Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sick

I have spent the entire day on the couch today... I worked overnight last night, even though I didnt feel very well. It was too late to call in, so I didnt have much of a choice. I came home and slept this morning and Derek and I have been watching movies, and are having a Friends marathon now. He takes good care of me when I'm sick :) My throat is so sore and I just feel achy. I hope I'm not getting the crud that everyone at work has had...yikes.

I was supposed to go to Heathers today to make Christmas cookies with a few girls we went to high school with, but I had to stay home. I'm hoping I feel better tomorrow so I can get something done before my long week of work. We were planning to go to Whistle Binkies tomorrow to watch the Vikings game with a bunch of guys Derek works with. Looks like I may be watching the game on my couch! Oh well.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hope you're feeling better! Seems like everyone is sick lately...yuck!

Jenny said...

Hope you feel better soon! Dave is coming down with a cold here, and Connor has had one already.

Michelle said...

Get some rest and try not to overdue it. Lots of sick people around. Get better!