Friday, January 16, 2009

Darn nails

Today was a good day, minus the fact that I had a flat tire. Apparently I managed to run over a nail, even with all of the snow on the ground. Luckily they were able to just patch the hole and I didnt have to get a new tire. I swear I have tire issues every year. Luckily I'm marrying a handyman!

While we were waiting for my tire to get fixed, we decided to head over to the mall. We ended up picking out our wedding bands and got a huge discount on them! Which is good, considering all of the hassle I went through with my engagement ring last summer. The manager told me we'd get a discount, but I wasnt sure if he'd actually follow through with it. I'm glad we went in when we did!

Exactly 4 months from today, I'll be married!!! :)

5 comments:

Katie said...

I thought this was going to be about getting your nails done or something!

what do your wedding bands look like?

Jenny said...

I thought you were going to write about your fingernails at first too. :) Sorry to hear about the flat tire. How exciting to have your wedding bands all picked out! Is your wedding really only 4 months away already? Where has the time gone?

Jenna said...

hehe ;) Fooled you! I really dont have much to say about my fingernails! haha

I didnt actually get to see my wedding band, but it goes with my engagement ring, and has diamonds all the way across, just like the band on my engagement ring. Dereks ring is pretty fancy! He wanted it to have diamonds, so its white gold with a little design around it (hard to describe) and a couple of diamonds going down diagonly in the middle. Its pretty nice, and exactly what he was looking for. Not to mention, in my spending range after getting a few hundred off!!! :)

Michelle said...

They sound fancy!

Katie said...

they sound really nice!