Thursday, January 8, 2009

Longest week ever

Im pretty sure this has been the longest week EVER. I work night shifts Monday-Thursday, which I do almost every week, but for some reason I cant seem to get caught up on sleep. I usually get a lot more sleep when I work nights because its a lot easier for me to sleep during the day...but for some reason I have felt super tired every day. Ugh. Derek is working overnights this whole month, which means we actually get to see each other. I feel like the week is never going to end though....which isnt good, because I decided to pick up a day shift on Sunday. I'm pretty sure I'm crazy! I picked up 16 hours of overtime this payperiod...which means lots of money, but also means I'll be working pretty much every day...and school starts again on Monday. Yikes! Have I mentioned that I'm crazy?! :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah....you might be a little crazy. You'll appreciate all that extra money when looking at the wedding budget though. ;)

Jenna said...

Thats for sure! :) I've been concentrating so hard on getting my debt paid off, then I wasnt saving as much for the wedding as I shouldve!

Andrea said...

Well geez, with that schedule I guess I shouldn't expect you to be posting too many details about your wedding this week, huh? I still need to see pics of your dress and the BM dresses and all that good stuff. See? You have plenty to write about! =-)