Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Since Derek and I are on a strict budget, we decided to just hang out at a friends house for New Years Eve. We hung out with a bunch of Dereks coworkers, who are a lot of fun! We played games and had some drinks. I hadn't drank in a while, so I'm definitely feeling it today. It was a lot of fun though! I cant believe its 2009 already! I have a lot to look forward to this year...and most of all, I'm hoping things will start looking up for my family. 2008 was a year of a lot of ups and downs...including starting a new career, Derek and I getting our own place, the birth of my niece Maralyn, my sister Michelle's wedding, my engagement, going back to school, the loss of my Grandpa, the shop fire and loss of my dads business. I am looking forward to 2009!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Well, at least you had fun last night and the hangover was worth it! ;) Happy 2009!