Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally feeling some motivation!

After the stress of starting classes last week, I was worried that I wouldnt find the movitivation to get started on all of my papers. But to my surprise, I have gotten a lot accomplished this week. Our marriage prep meeting thing went pretty well. I wasnt sure what to expect from the "test" we had to take, but it didnt end up being so bad. Hopefully we matched on most of the questions so we dont have to have a million sessions. It was hard enough trying to find one day that worked for all of us to meet! I didnt realize how much work was involved with getting married!

I felt motivated today, so I sat down and started writing a paper, and I was almost finished with it before I left for work tonight. I was pretty impressed. Hopefully I feel that motivated for the next couple of months!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yep, I felt like I was always meeting with someone about something when we were preparing for our wedding! It didn't seem to end until the actual wedding either!