Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The joys of being an aunt!



I know my blog is usually pretty boring since I dont have super cute kids or pets to take pictures of, so I finally took some new pictures! Derek and I got to spend some time with Katie, Jay & Mara over the weekend and were able to watch Mara crawl!! It was so cute. I cant imagine what it feels like to watch your kids go through milestones like that. Being an aunt is seriously one of the best things ever. To see that little girl grow up is so much fun. It's cute to see her change each time I see her, and it melts my heart when she smiles at me when I walk in the door! I hope that doesnt change as she gets older! I had to post some pictures of her bonding time with Derek :) She loves his hats, and seems to think it's pretty funny to wear them whenever he comes over! Mara showed us all of her new toys and was the center of attention! We had a good time. :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby :)

Katie said...

dude, that is a cute kid! ;)

Michelle said...

You are lucky that you live so close to her! Looks like you had fun.

Jenna said...

Michelle, I'm looking forward to you and David moving closer soon too! :)